I was able to snag this palette as a set- the Semi-Sweet palette, Shadow Insurance, Better than Sex Mascara, and a Love Flush Blush- for $49, shipped. Yep. SUCH a good deal, I couldn’t pass it up!
For the purpose of this swatch, I’m using my short shader from Jessup, and I’m actually going to be doing this swatch ~dry~. I’m so tired of people somehow showing swatches with heavy pigmentation when the palette is actually low-pigment, so I thought I’d show one more true-to-life.
So, let’s get into the swatches! Natural light vs flash
From top to bottom, we have:
- Licorice. A mostly matte black, but there is a tiny bit of shimmer to it.
- Coconut Cream. Cream-colored matte (essentially my skin tone :P)
- Nougat. A light brown matte color
- Truffled: A dark brown matte.
- Hot Fudge: A brown-black shimmer.
- Cocoa Chili. A warmer brown with gold sparkles
- Pink Sugar. Light pink, glittery.
- Puddin’. A matte ashy dark brown
- Blueberry Swirl. A dark blue (violet-leaning) shimmer
- Peanut Butter. A medium-brown, slightly warm, matte.
- Frosting. Shimmery chocolate brown.
- Rum Raisin. Slightly purple matte dark brown.
- Mousse. Medium matte brown, feels pretty neutral in tone.
- Caramel. Shimmery golden brown
- Bon Bon. Similar to Peanut Butter but shimmery.
- Butter Pecan. Shimmery cream color, slightly more yellow than coconut cream.