Right now, Sephora is offering triple points on all fragrance purchases made between now and May 8th- for all Beauty Insiders.
This includes not just perfume bottles but also all of their sets and discovery kits. Sephora has two collections with 7 different fragrances for $25- and they come with a voucher for a free roller bottle of any scent in the collection, so if you find one you love, you can get it in a larger size, so it’s a pretty risk-free way to try out scents.
Plus, remember when you spend $25 at Sephora, you can use a code to get a free deluxe sample. Current deluxe sample codes:
- “CLINACNE:” Free deluxe sample of CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Acne + Line Correcting Serum
- “YUZAYUZA:” Free deluxe sample of Yuza Double Lotion bi-phase moisturizer
- “BRAZILLIANCE:” Free deluxe sample of Brazilliance PLUS+ Self-Tanner
- “XRATEDLASH:” Free deluxe sample of Smashbox’s X-Rated Mascara.
- “REDCLAY:” Free deluxe sample of Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
And of course you still gt to pick 3 free samples as well! These are subject to change, but as of right now, here are the options:
FYI for pale folks: The Josie Maran VIBRANCY foundation sample contains a single-use of Dynamic, which is really pale and fairly neutral. It’s matched to 1Y01, the same as MUFE Y205 and KVD Light 42.