I got my first SoChoix order a bit ago, which consisted of four different foundations, and I realized that not only did I forget to take swatches, but I haven’t even worn any of them yet!
Here are the four samples- they come in cute little pump-top bottles. LOVE that for foundation samples! From left to right
- Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfsion Fusion Wear Makeup- Ivory
- Shiseido “Radiant Lifting” Foundation – O00 (Ochre 00)
- Dolce&Gabbana Perfect “The Foundation” Matte Liquid Foundation – Classic 60
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H – 100 Ivoire N.
Looking at them in the bottle, the Dior and Lancome both look too dark, but the Shiseido and D&G look much more yellow.
For purpose of these swatches, I also included MAC Pro Longwear in NW13 and L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable in N1 Soft Ivory. Let’s get onto the swatches! In both pictures, from left to right, we have:
- L’oreal True Match Super Blendable – N1 Soft Ivory – closest to my chin
- MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof – NW13 (I actually like how this one matches in natural light)
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H – 100 Ivoire N
- Dolce & Gabbana Perfect “The Foundation” Matte Liquid Foundation – Classic 60
- Shiseido “Radiant Lifting” Foundation – Ochre 00 / O00
- Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless – Ivory – closest to my ear
So first is in decent natural light from my open window. The second is in the same room, but with flash on. From what I can tell, the darkest is the Diorskin, and that is the lightest color they carry. The next darkest is the Lancome Teint Idole (note: not the lightest Lancome carries, but the lightest SoChoix carries), which to me looks more pink than Mac NW13, but it could just be so much darker. The D&G and Shiseido are considerably more yellow.