Julep knows just want to do to eek more money out of my bank account. Last month it was the Confetti mystery box. This month it’s a “grad gift” of nail polish. Actually, there are two grad gift sets on this deal, valued at ~$65. You add whichever one you want to your bag, then add at least $30 more of stuff, and then enter in the code “GRADGIFT” at checkout and the set becomes free. Here’s a look at what’s in each grad gift.
Wander Full. “An exotic array of vibrant shimmer, fit for the budding world traveler.” Find it here.
- Shay (Bombshell): Celadon iridescent chrome
- Magdalene (Boho Glam): Blue curacao shimmer
- Madelynn (It Girl): Imperial purple shimmer
- Your Cuticles Look Thirsty: A super-charged mixture of honey, shea butter, vitamin B5, and salicylic acid that hydrates and heals dry, damaged cuticles
- Metalic Nail Tattoos
Work Flow. “A chic nail set makes a great gift for the polished professional” that can be found here.
- Buffer Blocks x4
- Whitney (Boho Glam): Mushroom grey beige crème
- Vanna (Bombshell): Magnolia crème
- Myrtle (Classic with a Twist): Flapper red crème
- Brighter is Better: A breakthrough nail treatment infused with optical brighteners that hide discoloration, plus lemon extract that, over time, makes your whites whiter and your pinks pinker.
For $30 with another purchase, this seems worth it to me. I ordered the Wander Full set as I don’t have many bright shimmers or colors like that in general. To get to $30, you can use any of their other gift sets- many packs of 3 polishes are $30, but I got the VIP After-Party set ($26) + a two-pack of precision plie wand things ($4.80). Here’s a link to the gift page where they have bundles.
I believe this deal expires on the 17th.
If you aren’t subscribed to Julep yet, you can use my link here and get a 12 bright polishes for free ($168 value). Or, you can use your subscription price to get you to $30 to get the grad gift 🙂