Oh, look at how beautiful this flat lay is! I was in a bit of a rush and thus it’s not perfectly spaced, but I don’t care. So many masks!!
I had ordered some cleanser from RubyRubyShop on eBay a bit ago, and in it came a little code for 10% off on the main site (fyi: the code should still be valid and it is ruby11117 all lower-case, and yes, there are four 1s there). I saw that the Tony Moly sheet masks were SUPER cheap- less than $0.50 each to start and you get discounts for buying a lot at once- and I thought I just had to have them! They’re in Ulta stores now and go for $3.75 there. Of course, shipping is a bit expensive, but even with shipping, if you’re buying in bulk (more than a single mask), it is worth it.
For those who aren’t sure what I got (especially because the smaller items are kind of harder to see), here’s a list of everything I got!
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Seaweed Mask x2
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Aloe Mask x3
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Avocado Mask x3
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Broccoli Mask x2
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Lemon Mask x3
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Pomegranate Mask x3
- TONYMOLY Hydrogel Mask x4
- TONYMOLY Changing Magic Foot Peel x2 (this is an acid peel for your feet)
- TONYMOLY Red Cheeks Girls Patch x2 (this is a hydrogel patch you put on your cheeks to help soothe red skin)
- TONYMOLY Pocket Bunny Moisture Mist
- Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream
- Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream
- Mizon Snail Repair Blemish Balm (I’m unsure about the color of this, but I know if it doesn’t work out, I can always give it away to somebody on reddit- this is a 50ml size)
- Missha Signature Complexion Coordinating BB Cream in White (this one I’ve heard really good things about, but I bought the small 20ml size just to try it out)
- TONYMOLY Egg Pore Nose Pack Package (contains 7 strips)
- Bonus “gifts:” Innisfree Jeju sparking mineral dual kit / soybean firming dual kit. I’m not sure what these are because they were sent to me free of charge, but they appear to both have a cleaner or toner and then a lotion.
I’m SO excited for this! The sheet masks alone would’ve cost $60 at Ulta, and I paid a total of $87.34 for everything including shipping from Korea. Some of these items are going to go to my older sister for her birthday coming up, too, and the pore strips are probably going to be used by The Boyfriend (he loves pore strips, even though I’ve told him it can actually makes pores appear larger).