After spending a couple months focused mostly on beauty and having a separate blog from a separate platform for other kinds of hobbies, I’ve decided to just combine everything I love- there’s no need to keep it all separated.
People are multi-faceted, and having a blog for each hobby when you have a lot of small hobbies is rather exhausting. I constantly feel pressure to update all my blogs often, and I just don’t have the time nor the wherewithal to do it all! Combining all of my interests together means I won’t feel the pressure to do everything all the time.
What kinds of content can you expect from now on?
- Beauty hauls, reviews, and swatches
- Lots of unboxings!
- Workout routines
- Books I’m reading
- Updates on my education (will I go into neuropsychology? Will I become a forensic lab tech? Will I be a clinical lab scientist? I… honestly don’t really know!)
- Recipes I’m loving or trying for the first time
- Yoga poses I’m attempting
- In-depth looks into the science of health and beauty (I really ought to put my degree to some use, yes?)
- Any knitting projects I may take on
- Posts about mental wellness and other psychology-related topics
- Bike rides
- General life events
If you want more ways to connect with me, you can follow me there at lucydoesthings, and I even created an Instagram to use (not that I really know how to use it) at @lucyreynedoesthings. I’m hoping now that different platforms can be used for different types of media- this blog will be the bulk of my unboxings, reviews, and OC. My tumblr is mostly a place to reblog things I love- you’ll find a lot of pugs and fruit and yoga. If I ever figure out IG, it’ll be more real-time updates.
I know I don’t have a huge follower base, but I want you all to know I appreciate each and every one of you, and I hope you’ll stick around with the change. I won’t stop posting any type of content; this change is just about bringing a more authentic “me” to the blog. Thank you all for supporting me on this blog, and I hope to keep seeing you!