Oh yes, it’s Thursday again, so it’s time for another list of things I’m thankful for in the past week.
- I’m thankful that I was able to make a friend where I live. Being shy and living in a small area, it’s hard for me to make friends. My one friend graduated college this May, and yesterday she headed back to live in Washington. I’m grateful I got to meet her and have a friend for the last few years!
- I’m thankful for online chat support. I hate calling people, and emails take a long time- so when I had a problem with a UPS package, I used their chat feature to take care of the problem quickly with minimal anxiety.
- I’m thankful for my old direct supervisor giving me a reference- and that I could email him to ask. Again, it’s so nice to not have to call. Now I can put in a job application!! Thank you, Old Supervisor!
- I’m thankful for r/pugs. SO MANY CUTE PUGS.
- I’m thankful I had a pug in my life. I still miss my sweet Cinnapug, but I’m so grateful I got to know her and love her.
- I’m thankful for Kindle Unlimited. For $10/month, it’s a fabulous service! I can read several books in a month- I didn’t even start reading much this month until about a week ago, but I’m already on my third book, so it’s definitely worth it to me. Branching off of this, I’m thankful for all the authors that authorize their books to be on Kindle Unlimited. I know they probably don’t get paid as much.
What are you all thankful for?