Yesterday I posted about what I’m not going to buy in July. Today, I’m going to post about what I might by in July… I’m not on a no-buy, after all.
- Garmin Vivoactive HR. I currently have the Vivosmart HR and have been really happy with it, but it’s slowly starting to die (mostly due to me leaving it uncharged for an extended period of time, killing the battery life). This fitness band/watch looks beautiful and has an insane level of functionality. Not only does it boast a large screen (in color, like normal smart watches), it has built-in GPS tracking, a 5atm waterproof rating, auto-pause and auto-lap features, and oh yeah, an app built in for indoor cycling, aka what I do a ton of. Smart notifications (texts, calls, emails) and the “find my phone” feature (which I use so much I’m almost ashamed) make this sound like the perfect band for me. At the $250 price tag, though, I’m not sure I can truly afford this “toy” right now.
- Acwell Aqua Clinity Cream. Somebody suggested this to me to help calm the redness in my cheeks. It’s worth a try, right?
- Heimish Dailism Gradation Cushion Tint. Oh gosh do I want to try these out. They’re a lip color with a cushion tip. I KNOW I just said I had too many lip products and that’s why I wouldn’t bother with the Vice lipsticks, but the majority of those items are liquid lips, crayons, or bullets. This is a tint, and I don’t have many of those… so this is going in the basket (not sorry).
- Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid. My skin is weird right now and I’m starting to get blackheads on my nose. I was using the BHA in the Benzac I got from my BeautyCon box, but I’m not seeing great results.
- Kat Von D Serpentina Palette. I swear after this palette, I’m done. Maybe not forever, but essentially. It is SO PRETTY and I really think the colors would work well for me.
Like my anti-haul, this isn’t an exhaustive list… just a few things I’m looking at and really, really want.