After my low-buy in June, I went a little crazy with all the things I’ve wanted to try from RRS. On July 2, I ended up placing a pretty expensive order (well… $100) through RRS, and finally, three weeks later, it came in the mail!! I’m practically dancing I’m so excited!
Look at all these beauties. Look at them. I can’t even express how excited I am about them. There’s so much here for me to try out!
As you probably can’t tell, the haul contains:
- RiRe Real Nature Mask – Pearl
- Skin79 Fresh Garden Mask – Pearl
- Nature Republic Pure Shine Jelly Fit Tint in 05 Pose Pink
- Skinfood Vita Color Lip Lacquer in PK03
- Tonymoly Delight Tony Tints in 1 Cherry Pink and 2 Red
- Berrisom My Lip Tint in Bubble Pink
- Heimish Dailism Gradation Cushion Tint in 04 Camelia
- Tonymoly Easy Touch Auto Lip Liner in 02 Rose Pink
Face products (BB creams and blush):
- Skin79 Super+ Blemish Balm Green
- Holika Holika Petit BB – Clearing
- The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blushers in 03 Plum and 05 Peach
- Too Cool for School Rules Dual Cover BB Cream Samples (10 foil packets)
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit N02 Samples (10 foil packets)
- Etude House My Beauty Tool Extractor
- COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
- Too Cool for School McGirly Smoothing Pack (Brightening)
- Skinfood Premium Tomato Emulsion + Toner Samples (4 each)
- Skinfood Gold Caviar Emulsion + Toner Samples (4 each)
- Skinfood Watery Berry Emulsion + Toner Samples (4 each)
- Holika Holika Black Snail Repair Emulsion + Toner Samples (4 each)
- Tonymoly Panda’s Dream White Magic Cream Samples (10 foil packets)
Plus, bonus samples (RRS always gives out some):
- Neulii AHA Vita Brightening Serum samples (5 foil packets)
- Neulii Snail Bee Anti-Wrinkle Serum (5 foil packets)
Whew, that was a lot!
I’m a big fan of pearl masks, clearly, and yes, I know that’s a lot of samples! I want to try out emulsion and toner sets for a couple weeks each to see if I notice a difference. What emulsion and toner pack should I try first? I’m going to start by introducing the BHA liquid first, and then in August start on the emulsions and toners. I was a little sad to see that my Black Snail Repair sample bottles leaked a little during transit…
But, they appear to be just fine- just slightly lower volume.
As far as the lip products, blushes, and BB creams- swatches are coming soon! Just be patient 🙂