When I got my last RRS order (a month ago now!), I said I would post swatches separately… and then I forgot for a little bit, thanks to the new job. But let’s just get right to it today!
My last order contained four new base products- two full-size and two from foil packets. I swatched them with the Asian bases I already owned, just to get a good idea of their colors. From top to bottom, we have:
- Missha Perfect Cover #13
- Missha Signature Complexion Coordinating in White (note: not blended)
- Mizon Snail Repair BB Cream
- Innisfree Smart Foundation Perfect Cover #13
- Holika Holika Petit BB Clearing
- Skin 79 Super+ Blemish Balm Green
- Too Cool for School Rules Of Trouble Dual Cover BB Cream
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit N02.