I’m not the greatest at actually applying makeup in a way that looks vibrant. I’m also not the greatest at taking pictures of myself. However, I figured if all I focused on we’re reviews and hauls, it wouldn’t be great for “rehab!”
Here is a look I did for my five year anniversary, which was in Wednesday, November 2 (yes, it’s been two weeks)
This is the first time you guys will see my rainbow hair- I have it curled via the InStyler Tulip, which I purchased from TJ Maxx for fairly cheap. It works really well, just an FYI, if you know how to use it. Curled my mass of hair in 40 minutes, and the curls held, which is a major improvement (usually takes 1.5 hrs to curl my hair, and the curls don’t hold well).
- Eyebrows: Benefit Gimme Brow in #05
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Shadow Box using: Bordello, Tornado, Moonshadow, and Indo
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay Glide-On in LSD
- Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex Waterproof
- Foundation: Missha Perfect Cover in #13
- Blush: Tarte Celebrated
- Highlight: Lorac in Starlight
- Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Vintage
I could’ve blended out my shadow more, but it seemed every time I tried blending, it would sweep all the color away.
I didn’t get a good picture of my outfit, but in case you were wondering, I wore:
- This Rotita dress. Turned out to be a little bit cheap in quality (loose buttons, obviously machined lace), but it felt silky, which was nice.
- These JustFab shoes. Which were perfect- I was a good height without being taller than my boyfriend, and the heel, while looking sophisticated enough, were chunky enough that I could walk sans problem (very important- the restaurant floors were slick and I was sick off/on all night).